SAVORY BREAKFAST OATS
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 6 oz ground turkey/chicken/sliced mushrooms
- 1 handful spinach
- ¼ cup water
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- Grease skillet with pam and bring to low medium heat – add ground turkey.
- Once turkey is about ½ way cooked, drizzle balsamic vinegar atop, add oats and ¼ cup of water.
- Continue to cook until turkey is done and mixture becomes thick and sticks together.
- Add the spinach and drizzle a little more balsamic vinegar.
- Remove from heat after spinach shrivels and then top with garlic salt to taste.