EGG WHITE MUFFINS
- 4 egg whites
- 1 leafy veggie & 1 solid veggie of your choice cooked prior
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook veggies in a skillet on medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and then portion evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake for ~15 minutes or until the egg is cooked through the center.
- Remove from the oven and top with sauce of choice (Ex. sriracha).
Season veggies with a dash of salt and pepper while cooking. Let veggies slightly cool down before mixing into egg mixture