EGG WHITE OMELET
Servings 1 person
- 1 ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 Handful of spinach tear into pieces
- 2/3 cup raw chopped sweet potato
- pico de gallo to taste
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 packets stevia
- Place sweet potato in microwavable bowl, and poke Holes in slices with fork, proceed to spray with pam and place in microwave under ‘potato’ setting (count= 1 potato)
- Bring skillet greased with pam to medium heat and Sautee spinach.
- Once spinach cooked add the egg whites on top Flip about halfway through and continue to heat until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and top with pico de gallo. Top your sweet potato fries with cinnamon & stevia.