SWEET EGG SCRAMBLE
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein
- 2/3 cup frozen berries
- 2 packets stevia
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Dash of cinnamon
- Grease skillet with pam and bring to medium heat.
- Whisk egg whites, protein, and extract together in bowl then pour onto skillet.
- Once eggs are about halfway cooked, add the berries to the skillet and continue to cook (scrambling thoroughly) until eggs are fully cooked
- Top with cinnamon or Walden Farms Pancake Syrup & your choice of a veggie side.